Easy Install 5function Dual Shower Head and Massager Set in Chrome
Pfister Vie 5-Function Showerhead - 2.5 GPM - Polished Chrome
Article #330776107
Model #015VICC
This item is not currently available for immediate purchase, but can be ordered by visiting the selected store.
Description
Indulge in the relaxing embrace of water delivered by the HydroDrench Spray on Pfister's Vie showerheads. Uniquely designed HydroDrench nozzles deliver larger drops than a typical showerhead to provide better force and coverage with the same amount of water. The larger drops also retain heat longer to give you a warmer, more soothing feeling. In addition to HydroDrench, the Vie showerhead features four more spray settings to give you a variety of options.
- Invigorating and pulsating spray applies direct pressure to help relieve tension
- Full spray provides more coverage and even flow for a relaxing shower experience
- Wipe Clean Nozzles
- 5 Function Showerhead: Full Spray, Full Spray/Massage Combo, Massage, Hard Rinse and HydroDrench
- Does not include shower arm, must purchase separately
- Blends seamlessly with other chrome bathroom faucets and hardware
Additional Content & Guides
Product specifications
Manufacturer Color/finish
Handheld Shower Head Material
Full Spray, Full Spray/Massage Combo, Massage, Hard Rinse, HydroDrench
Handheld Pause/trickle Control
Handheld Shower Head Shape
Shower Head Pause/trickle Control
Mounting Bracket Included
Base Warranty Parts (months)
Base Warranty Labor (months)
Shower Head Diameter (in)
You may also like
Pfister Vie 5-Function Showerhead - 2.5 GPM - Polished Chrome is rated out of 5 by 37.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jeff from Just right for an upgrade [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This shower head is a good quality, functional shower head with multiple water flow settings. The brushed nickel looks good and went well in my shower. The flow can be set as standard flow mild massage and focused massage. The setting dial also allows various combinations of the flow types. I keep mine on the standard flow and mild massage. Installation was simple and only requires a pipe or adjustable wrench and Teflon thread tape. I used a washcloth to protect it from getting scratched. It doesn't need much tightening. This is a great replacement and an upgrade from a boring standard shower-head.
Date published: 2018-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tom from 5 modes of cleaning bliss [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This shower head seems to be solid and well made. It has a sliding adjustment knob that regulates the flow between 5 different spray patterns, from a tight stream through a gentle all around shower. It has a pulsing mode and a combination spray and pulse. I have used it for about a week now with no problems. I just followed the instructions, wrapped some Teflon tape around the threads of the water pipe and tightened it up hand tight. No drips whatsoever.
Date published: 2018-07-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kaitlyn from Hotel shower head [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This reminds me of a mid-grade hotel shower head. It does have a lot of settings but I don't "love" any of them. Also when you move from setting to setting you need to use two hands, one to hold the shower head and one to move the setting piece. I do like that the head has a wide range of motion. We have a large shower with a bench and with our other showsr head we couldn't always get the water to reach far out.
Date published: 2018-07-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jeff from Nice shower head [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Let me start by saying we are a hand held shower head family. I just happen to be in the middle of changing a shower stall valve. As I finished up my valve project I put this shower head on and have used it about a week. For just a shower head it's good. Spray patterns are good. Wish I had more water pressure where I live. But overall works good. My three stars is mainly because it's not hand held. I will definitely keep this tucked away for when the current head goes out then I have one to get me through.
Date published: 2018-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by SisterSledge1911 from Why didn't I get this earlier..... [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This shower head is great. Owning a home built in 1925 usually means that things are not exactly standard. This showerhead is the first one I have encountered that really was standard to our house. And.... it is amazing to shower under and with 2.5 gpm I don't feel guilty about spending a little longer in the shower. Excellent product!!!!
Date published: 2018-07-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kevin from Good Showerhead [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this showerhead to review and installed in my Master Bath shower. I loved the clean design, the brushed nickel finish but MOSTLY the spot-free feature. It's quiet, easy to install and clean. The shower spray is wide enough for both my wife and I. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone searching for a quality showerhead.
Date published: 2018-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandy from Showerhead Gives Force and Coverage [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Pfister with hydrotech technology gives bigger drops and better coverage. It was easy to install, and may require Teflon tape (not included). The brushed nickel finish and nozzles are easy to wipe clean. A maximum flow of 2.5 gallons per minute allows for a speedy shower. The settings include a powerful rinse, full coverage, intense massage, and a combination full coverage with intense massage.
Date published: 2018-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave from Brushed Nickel Shower Head [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Vie Brushed Nickel Shower head is great. Very easy installation with just unscrewing old head and screwing this shower head on existing pipe. Has a 5 different shower functions and really has a good deal of water pressure for each setting. Works and makes taking a shower feel great and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this shower head. It also comes with a 2 year guarantee.
Date published: 2018-07-18
Source: https://www.rona.ca/en/product/pfister-vie-5-function-showerhead-25-gpm-polished-chrome-015vicc-330776107
0 Response to "Easy Install 5function Dual Shower Head and Massager Set in Chrome"
Post a Comment